Celestial One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Journal By Moglea
A beautiful version of the bestselling One Line a Day 5 Year Memory Book, Celestial One Line a Day features dreamy celestial watercolor artwork from artist and designer Yao Cheng and shimmering gold foil stars and gilded page edges.
This beautiful 365 day journal will inspire thoughtful daily reflections and become a keepsake record to treasure long after its pages are filled. It makes a great gift for new parents, friends, family and more!
A great alternative to a 1 question a day journal, this 5-year diary and journal is the perfect way to:
- Revisit thoughts and memories: This celestial version of the classic 5-year journal and memory book is the perfect way to track the ups and downs and progress of your life, day-by-day, for 5 years.
- More than a daily diary: Your daily diary entries for each day of the year are recorded five times on each page – one journal entry for each of 5 years on a given date.
- What were my thoughts on the last 5 New Year’s Days? Use the Celestial One Line a Day, 5-year memory journal format to provide an insightful snapshot of your thoughts, memories, change, and progress on each of the 365 days of the year.
The Celestial One Line A Day, Five Year Memory Book:
- Is a beautiful daily reflection journal
- The right way to begin or end your day
- Enhances appreciation of life
- Tracks change and progress
- A valuable alternative to the 5-minute journal format