Berber Blonde Eau De Parfum 50ml - Sana Jardin
Berber Blonde is a sparkling scent singing with essential oil of Moroccan orange blossom, which is prized for its powerful mood-boosting effects, promoting a focus on the present. Its effervescent quality is anchored by neroli oil and musk. Created to capture the balmy, sunny, citrus days of summer in Morocco.
Top: Bergamot, Bitter Orange
Heart: Neroli Oil Morocco, Orange Flower Water
- All fragrances are Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- No artificial colourants, parabens, phthalates, formaldehydes, BHT, and polycyclic musks
- We use the purest form of natural ingredients and have access to the best formulations in the world. We are proud that every Sana Jardin bottle contains a higher-than-average inclusion level of fragrance
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol.
All of Sana Jardin fragrances are vegan and cruelty-free.
We are the first and only luxury fragrance house that empowers women at grassroots level.
Through every bottle sold, you are supporting the women in our supply chain to become micro-entrepreneurs.
Iconic master perfumer Carlos Benaim is the nose behind Sana Jardin's fragrances, and has collaborated with Amy Christiansen, founder of Sana Jardin, to create the world's first sustainable and conscious luxury fragrance house.
"The soul and beauty of our fragrances owe their legacy to the natural, floral materials and the women who harvest them. They deserve to share in the value of the supply chain and truly flourish" Amy
Change smells good.
SUSTAINABLE & TRANSPARENT ETHOS
- Sana Jardin are proud to be the first and only fragrance house that empowers the female flower harvesters in our supply chain to become micro-entrepreneurs.
- Sana Jardin support them with training and materials to develop and sell their own range of products such as lavender sachets and candles, receiving 100% of the proceeds. In 2020 alone, the female harvesters saw revenue increase by 40%!
- Sana Jardin support 3 of the UN's Sustainable Development goals for 2030
- Sana Jardin's fragrance boxes are made by G.F.Smith who ‘cupcycle’ disposable coffee cups destined for landfill, which are fully recyclable
- Sana Jardin use non-plastic bottle caps that are fully compostable, made from Vivomer, a natural ingredient found in soil and marine environments that cleverly degrades over time
- Sana Jardin use 100% compostable mailing boxes which have been sustainably sourced, printed with water-based, non-toxic ink made from vegetables
- Sana Jardin's glass bottles are 100% recyclable and made from 30% recyclable glass
Also available in a 10ml Rollerball Eau De Parfum here