Wild & Stone Reusable Mesh Produce Bags - Organic Cotton - Set of 5
These are the perfect alternatives to plastic fruit and veg bags. Made from durable, unbleached organic cotton, these bags will last you a lifetime, rather than a single shopping trip. A great way to reduce your single-use plastics.
Each bag has a colourful label featuring the tare weight, also known as the weight of the produce bag, meaning you can easily calculate the weight of your goods at the checkout of any supermarket or bulk food store. These bags will also keep your produce fresher than their plastic counterparts.
Why use these bags?
Every time you pick up a single-use plastic bag from the supermarket you contribute to a major environmental concern. Each plastic bag you use will outlive you for centuries, with plastic taking up to 1,000 years to decompose these reusable bags are a no-brainer.
Designed to take your fruit, veggies, or bakery items home from the supermarket or farmer’s market, these reusable bags can be placed straight into your fridge. If that’s not convenient enough, the natural fibres and netted construction are breathable, meaning your produce will stay fresher for longer.
- Pack includes 1 Small, 2 Medium and 2 Large bags.
- Dimensions: 18x22 cm (Small), 26x32 cm (Medium), 34x32 cm (Large)
- Weight: Small 21 grams/ 0.05 lbs, Medium 36 grams/ 0.08 lbs, Large 50 grams/ 0.11 lbs
- Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, with a polyester label
- Recyclable, eco-friendly kraft packaging
- Biodegradable & Plastic-free
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Made by a SEDEX Certified partner
- Can be hand or machine washed
- Wash at 40 degrees
- Tumble drying is NOT recommended
- End of life - Cut label off before composting