Wild & Stone Organic Cotton Tea Towels Pack of 2 in Rose
Our organic cotton herringbone weave two towels are designed to be incredibly absorbent and durable. They make a stylish addition to any kitchen.
The herringbone weave is a distinctive V-shape, getting its name because it resembles the skeleton of the herring fish. This makes the towels incredibly absorbent and perfect for drying dishes or spills in the kitchen.
Are these tea towels eco-friendly?
Many of us don’t realise our tea towels are made out of microfibres, which are a kind of plastic. Every time you wash this synthetic fabric, millions of microfibres are released into the waters, these fibres are too small to be filtered out by waste treatment plants, so they end up in our waterways and oceans, where they wreak havoc on marine animal health and our environment.
These microplastics make their way into the bellies of marine animals, seriously harming not only our ecosystem but our planet.
- Set of two organic cotton tea towels
- Dimensions: 48 x 70 cm
- Weight: 85g each
- Dyed with environmentally friendly OEKO TEX Standard 100 dyes
- Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Recyclable kraft sleeve packaging
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Organic & Cruelty-Free
- Machine wash at 60°C
- Can be tumble dried
- We do not recommend using fabric softener as it reduces the towels drying abilities