The HappySelf Junior Journal (6-12 Years)
Regular price £24.90 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
The award winning HappySelf Journal is a daily journal for children aged 6 to 12, based on scientifically proven methods that promote happiness, develop healthy habits for life and nurture enquiring minds.
Beautifully illustrated and easy to use, with just a few minutes focus each day, children benefit by being encouraged to express gratitude, reflect on their emotions and think about their actions.
- High-quality responsibly sourced paper is pencil, pen and crayon friendly
- Plenty of space for different handwriting styles and enough space to draw for those children who prefer to draw their answers
- Not too much writing involved and includes fun doodling pages to explore emotions and develop self-awareness
- Tested on kids ages 6 to 12 to make sure the design and contents work across the age group
- High quality binding and A5 size make it lovely to touch and easy to hold in smaller hands
- Elastic and ribbon to keep your journal private and to mark your page
- Undated so it doesn’t matter if you skip a day. Start whenever you want and use daily or whatever pattern suits you
- The journal has a soft lie flat binding to make it easy to write in