Polymer Clay Earring Workshop 22nd September 2022 6.30-8.30pm
Welcome to the first couple of workshops hosted by Cheryl of Inspired in Brockley on Thursday 22nd September 2022 6.30-8.30pm at Beldi Maison
Book two tickets and get £20 off!
What to expect from the workshop
- To make 2 pairs of earrings, or 1 pair and 1 other accessory (necklace, hair clip).
- The baked and finished goods will arrive with you shortly after the workshop. They will be finished in Cheryl’s home during the week after the event.
- Learn about some key differences between types of polymer clay and how to use their different qualities for desired effects.
- Access to tools, machinery, a vast selection of clay and cutters!
- Feel inspired (near Brockley).
What the workshop expects from you
- Maybe bring a friend too!
- Maybe bring some images, make some hearts or go deep into a mood board!
- Ask questions
Cheryl has been using polymer clay to make earrings as part of her small business for almost 2 years. Throughout this time she has been interacting with other makers using polymer clay, providing advice and guidance. She’s an extensive researcher, which she applied to teaching herself how to work with this medium. The results show in the success of the business and the response from customers.These workshops came about via customer request!
Book while there are still spaces
There will be a £10 cancellation fee, which will increase as the event draws closer. If cancelled 8 weeks before the event, half the original ticket price will be retained. If cancelled within 4 weeks of the event there will be no refund. In the event it is possible to fill your space, the original ticket price will be refunded as credit to either book a space on a different date or use at InspiredInBrockley.com
Join Cheryl’s journey of colour, polymer clay & more!